The Most Important Meal of the Day

For the majority of my 20's and late teens breakfast was non existent in my life.  When I would tell others that I skipped out on breakfast it was usually followed with a gasp of some kind!
A decade later breakfast is the only meal I probably do not skip!

Avocado Toast & Berry Chocolate Smoothies are my go to! Maybe once you try these you will be a breakfast beliverb!!

Avocado Toast

Ingredients
1/2 Ripe avocado mashed
2 sliced whole grain toast
Sprinkle of salt

Directions
Pretty self explanatory, but basically toast that bread to perfection and top with mashed avo +salt

Berry Chocolate Smoothie

Ingredients
1 tbs cocoa powder
1 ripe banana
1tbs peanut butter
1 cup of frozen berries
1cup of almond milk

Directions
Mix all that goodness together and enjoy!

I probably have these two things from breakfast 5/7 days a week.  It's quocq, nutritious and family friendly!!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts