Families gotta eat?
What to do?
This meal consists of items you most likely have on hand at the end of a week right before grocery time! Even down to that little bit of cheese left over.
1 pack of rotini
1 TBS flour
Salt &pepper to taste
1/4 cup of cheese-or as much as you like
5 crackers smashed
1 TBS brown sugar
2 TBS butter
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1) Boil pasta according to directions
2) melt butter in a sauce pan and wisk in flour until its bubbly
3) slowly add milk & water and wisk till thickens
4) add seasoning as desired and grated cheese.
5) Drain pasta and pour into Corning wear.
6) Pour sauce over pasta and sprinkle crushed crackers and brown sugar
7) broil for 5 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Enjoy!